I am very new to this Blog thing, but I thought it might be easier to do it this way than to send you all of the pictures of the kids from this fall.
We have had a very busy fall so far! Ethan has been keeping us very busy with his funny stories that he tells. He has been doing a very good job of telling us when Kinnick has something that he shouldn't. It helps me out a lot that he pays so much attention to his brother! Kinnick doesn't like it so much because he gets things taken away from him a lot!
Kinnick has finally started to crawl. The kid is into everything! He has also taken on the role of "the human vaccum." He picks up everything and sticks it in his mouth. He has become very attached to his mother, but who hasn't? He cries every time that he is not near me! It has become hard to get anything done!
I raked leaves one day in the front yard and filled up 10 bags. We had fun jumping in the leaves until Kinnick started to eat all of the leaves and Spiderman got lost in the leaves.
Justin and I carved pumpkins with the kids. Ethan and Kinnick got to clean the pumpkins out and Justin and I carved the pumpkins. I guess it isn't save for 3 year olds to play with knives. I have attached some pictures of the pumpkins. One is Batman and the other is Mr. Incredible.
We went trick-or-treating with a bunch of friends this year. It was a lot of fun. Ethan wanted to be Batman this year and Kinnick was a Dragon. It was a great night to be out and about! Ethan got a lot of candy, but he won't share any of it. He even takes his bucket to his room with him at night. He did all of the work though. Justin and I stayed on the sidewalk this year and let him walk up to the door by himself. This is a milestone for him because he is quite shy!
Well I guess that is enough from the Bartling Family.
No comments:
Post a Comment